Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Review: Just Love Me 1 : A New Adult Romance Series by C.C. Cartwright 2 of 5 stars

Just Love Me 1 : A New Adult Romance Series Just Love Me 1 : A New Adult Romance Series by C.C. Cartwright
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Justin is a player, Sloane is his sisters best friend how has always wanted him. Justin finds out she is inexperienced and so does his best to stay away (even his sister and Dad have threatened him to stay away) but he can't.

Story of will he or won't he which got a bit tedious after a while - it was very obvious what was going to happen.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment