Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 1 August 2016

Review: Heart of Gold by J.A. Cipriano 5 of 5 stars

Heart of Gold Heart of Gold by J.A. Cipriano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Enjoyable book about Frank Butcher a parcel delivery driver who gets involved in the world of magic when there is an attack where he is delivering his last parcel of the day. He becomes determined to save a kidnapped child and in doing that has to save magic from being wiped out of the world.

I really enjoyed it. I had some issues in my head separating the Frank Butcher in this book from the character Frank Butcher who was a second hard car salesman in the soap opera Eastenders.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment