Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Wednesday 27 March 2024

Review: Color of My Love by Megs Pritchard 4 of 5 stars

Color of My Love (Salutem, #9)









Color of My Love by Megs Pritchard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Vampire Adan had decided to move to Salutem for a new start but more changed than he expected when he also found his mate. Shifter Jesse wanted a mate. He dreamed of having one and when that scent hit him while he was working, he knew those days of dreaming were over. Jesse was happy until he discovered that the people hurting their kind were closer than he thought and now he and Adan were involved. Could they all come together to help those captured, and would their plan lead to the discovery of a spy in their midst?

I enjoyed this story as another set of mates came together and the plot to hurt shifters became more real for them all. I enjoyed the drama as a device was found repeatedly and the traitor (one of them) became more apparent and was someone you didn't expect. I loved the relationship between the two men too. Easy to read, feel and understand. This was an MM story with mature content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment